With Frenova, you gain access to the world’s largest database of renal treatment data — collected over 25 years by Fresenius Medical Care — and guidance to optimize your decision-making. Our analytical solutions provide key insights, answer clinical inquiries, and interpret and communicate data for your clinical trial, driving your program forward. Consult with our experienced team of biotechnicians and epidemiologists to get the high-quality outputs you need to support your study. Explore possibilities for epidemiological (retrospective and prospective) studies or use the data to answer general questions to profile the patient population.
EuCliD: The Proprietary Fresenius Medical Care Patient European Database
Why can EuCliD be a critical factor for success of your clinical studies in Europe?
- One of the largest international databases of its kind
- Implemented in nearly 1,000 locations in more than 40 countries
- Covers more than 120 million dialysis treatments
- Reports on more than 15 million lab tests
- Overview of more than 100,000 HD hemodialysis and PD peritoneal dialysis patients
- Continuous collection of patient clinical data
- Supports governance and high-quality clinical standards throughout the umbrella site structure
- Enables easy and speedy real-time feasibility
- Facilitates patient preselection and lower screening-failure rates
- Provides higher reliability for patient recruitment
Accelerate study execution through critical insights that:
- Enhance protocol feasibility
- Guide site selection
- Help define patient populations
- Target recruitment efforts
- Determine sample size
- Enable sensitivity analysis
- Inform inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Facilitate epidemiological analyses for study planning
More Data Means More Insight
We’ll help you analyze the world’s largest renal biometric database, which includes:
- 25 years of FMC dialysis treatment data
- Historical data on nearly 400,000 (U.S.: 200,000; ROW: 200,000) patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and close to a million with end stage renal disease (ESRD)
- Current data on around a hundred thousand active CKD patients and nearly 400,000 (U.S.: 300,000; ROW: 100,000) active ESRD patients
How Can I Take Advantage of the World’s Largest Renal Treatment Database? FRENOVA KNOWS.
No other provider of clinical study and site management services, renal patients and data has a more intimate understanding of people affected by kidney disease and its comorbid conditions than we do.
When you need to conduct renal research, trust the partner committed to the patient. Start With the Patient in Mind®.
Frenova Helps With Business, Allows Principal Investigator to Focus on Care
Clinical investigators regularly report that logistical barriers hinder their conduct of clinical trials. Physician and staff workload balance, the time...
Overcoming Barriers to Enrolling Renal Patients in Clinical Trials: Q&A With Kurt Mussina
Kurt Mussina, General Manager of Frenova Renal Research and Vice President of Clinical Studies Operations for Fresenius Medical Care North...
F1RST Up®: Accelerating Clinical Trial Start-Up
Despite the pressing need to bring novel therapies to patients with renal impairments, the development time and cost to bring...